Trojan Journalism

Fall Sports Overview

Alan Martinez & Jose Almeralla, Editor & Staff

Football

Senior Calvin Liulamaga passes the football to senior Timmy Marksbury to make a touchdown against Tahoma High School. Marksbury said, “I hope I play for Linfield College.”

Photo by: Sean Bessette

Cheer

Hannah McLaughlin, Abbie Newman, Shyanne Kuntsen, Hailey Browne, Kasidy Love, Jasmin Ochoa, and Jaden Oraves show their pride at the football game during the game against Kentridge. The crowd was really interactive, according to Junior Kasidy Love.  Love said,  “I like stunning, I like the people, the people are cool there’s more of a team atmosphere .”

Photo by: Keilani Martin

Girls Soccer

Junior Shelby Clayton steals the ball and dribbles through the opponent. Clayton said, “I enjoy the hard work of the sport and the support of my team mates.”¨I joined soccer because I love the environment , I am on the field and I love challenging myself,” said Clayton.

Photo by: Ally McCloskey

Boys Golf

Sophomore Brayton Eilenberger swings to make a good shot. Sophomore Eilenberger said that, “The love for the game¨ inspired him to join golf.

Photo by: Sean Bessett

Girls Swim and Dive

Junior Kailey Kwong runs for a dive at the Auburn pool against Thomas Jefferson. Kwong said, ”it feels really good when you do a good dive and don’t make a splash.”

Photo by: Ally McCloskey

Boys Water Polo

Junior Quinton Weddle passes the ball to have a better shot at a  goal. Weddle said, he liked “the aggressiveness of the game and the work out.”

Photo by: Keilani Martin

Boys Tennis

Junior William Pritchard focuses to get a good swing on his racket to score against opponent. Pritchard said that he focuses ¨on tennis more¨ than any other sport.

Photo by: Lilly McGee